I love ballet did you know that they just named Misty Copeland as a principal. How do you feel about that? I think its awesome!
How fun! How many years have you been doing ballet? My daughter started her second year last fall, but wasn't able to finish. Maybe next year!
SPIES looks like a lot of fun, wish they had that for grown ups! ~MommyPowers (Sandy Gram)
You are a beautiful ballerina! I did know that 6 - 2 = 4 so I'm happy that you have 4 weeks left in SPIES. It looks like a whole lot of fun.
What is spies? Is it like being a ninja? Did you know they have a book about Misty Copeland? I hate math.
How fun! I remember taking ballet when I was your age. Enjoy the rest of your summer and the last 4 weeks of SPIES!
I love ballet did you know that they just named Misty Copeland as a principal. How do you feel about that? I think its awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! How many years have you been doing ballet? My daughter started her second year last fall, but wasn't able to finish. Maybe next year!
ReplyDeleteSPIES looks like a lot of fun, wish they had that for grown ups!
ReplyDelete~MommyPowers (Sandy Gram)
You are a beautiful ballerina! I did know that 6 - 2 = 4 so I'm happy that you have 4 weeks left in SPIES. It looks like a whole lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat is spies? Is it like being a ninja? Did you know they have a book about Misty Copeland? I hate math.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I remember taking ballet when I was your age. Enjoy the rest of your summer and the last 4 weeks of SPIES!
ReplyDelete